Campus Activities Board
The Campus Activities Board (CAB) is a student-run organization that plans and coordinates events to enrich the Marian University campus community.
Our mission is to promote and facilitate an active campus life for all students that lead to fun and entertainment, strong social connections, and loyalty to our alma mater.
We host coffee houses, movie nights, an annual Homecoming celebration, Knight Daze, a campus Super Bowl party, formal dances, and more!
Find the latest news and information about campus activities on CAB's Connect page.
Upcoming CAB events
- September 27 | *Coffee House: Singer Angie Keilhauer, Alumni Hall, 8:30 pm
- October 18 | Trip to Hannah Haunted Acres
- October 21-26 | Homecoming 2019: Decades
- October 25 | *Coffee House: Lip Sync Battle
- November 16 | Formal, Allison Mansion, 8 p.m.
- November 22 | Coffee House: TBA, Alumni Hall, 8:30 p.m.
- December 7 | Late Night Breakfast 10 p.m. - midnight
* indicates Faculty Friday Night before event
|President ||Taylor Kowalski |
|Vice President, Recruitment & Member Relations ||Conor Smith |
|Formal Chair ||Sarah Blair and Makayla Walke |
|Homecoming Co-Chairs ||Lauren Kenny and Erika Fixmer |
|Movie Night Chair ||Destiny Sunberg |
|Coffee House Chair ||Alexis Felty |
|Special Events Chair ||Abigail Riehle |
Please contact CAB via Connect for more information about you can get involved. All committee chairs need a team who will help them plan and execute events. We would love for you to join us!