Office of the Registrar
The Registrar’s Office has returned to normal business hours but is still operating with reduced staff. We do ask that any matters that can be handled via email or phone be directed appropriately. In an effort to reduce the amount of people in the main office we ask that you please wait in the main hallway if you notice we are serving another person. We also ask that you please wear a face covering while you are in the office. Thank you for your patience as we work to keep everyone safe and healthy.
We are responsible for:
- Publishing the schedule of classes
- Creating and maintaining student records
- Organizing early, regular, cross-registration, and final registration processes
- Creating and distributing registration forms
- Interpreting and applying academic policies and procedures
- Evaluating candidates for graduation
- Evaluating transfer credits
- Certifying student status
- Collecting lists and statistics from the student database
- Creating the final exam schedule
- Generating grade reports
- Maintaining student academic transcripts
Our office is located on the first floor of Marian Hall and is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Please see our staff listing for direct phone and e-mail contacts.