Office of the Registrar
For everyone’s safety, the Registrar’s Office is scheduling virtual appointments in place of physical meetings. While our office will be open daily, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. for quick questions, we encourage you to book a virtual appointment if you need to discuss something in detail.
We are responsible for:
- Publishing the schedule of classes
- Creating and maintaining student records
- Organizing early, regular, cross-registration, and final registration processes
- Creating and distributing registration forms
- Interpreting and applying academic policies and procedures
- Evaluating candidates for graduation
- Evaluating transfer credits
- Certifying student status
- Collecting lists and statistics from the student database
- Creating the final exam schedule
- Generating grade reports
- Maintaining student academic transcripts
Our office is located on the first floor of Marian Hall and is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Please see our staff listing for direct phone and e-mail contacts.